Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.95 beta released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Øystein Skotheim wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 1998 ZeromusMog@aol.com wrote:
>
> >>  Why didn't you put in the working version of Doors Explorer? The included
> >>  version is extremely unstable on the TI89.
>
> > After running some programs and exiting, I constantly got a message "Line 1111
> > Emulator" or something like that and the calc was pretty much dead, except for
> > the 2nd, Shift, and Diamond keys. This happened twice, and I am trying to find
> > the cause. If anyone else is getting this, and knows what causes it, I'm sure
> > Mr. Vassor would appreciate it...
>
> Xavier Vassor sent me a later version of Doors Explorer that was far more
> stable. This is not the version included in Doors OS 0.95b though. I don't
> know if he is going to release the new Doors Explorer as a separate
> package or what.

I am sorry, I made several errors in the distribution of Doors OS 0.95,
and that is why it is not that stable..
I have got a 89 back today so I can test really better the stability of
that all. So version 0.95 won't be the last beta, there will be very
soon a 0.96 and I hope that this one will really be the last beta.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors