Re: A89: hiscore.ini?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: hiscore.ini?

At 23:36 1998-12-27 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 12/27/98 8:02:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:
>
><< Really. People are that stupid. I know someone who would do something like
> that... but I shudder at the thought of millions of small files floating
> around my RAM all the time... it would be nice to have it be hidden in one
> place... maybe even be subtle about it? >>
>
>why keep it hidden?  it's just a high score.  who cares if some dumb jerk
>hacks it and shows it off to his jerk friends?

you've got a point ;)
I do though think that ZeromusMog's idea of a "system hiscore" file is a
good idea.
to keep all of them collected in one place, and then some simple
libroutines to create an entry in it and to update higscores..
and hidden is nice.. then you don't have to see it in your filelistings..
why make it easy for the jerks.. If they really want to be a jerk they
shure should work for it :)

//Olle