Re: A89: compiling help(nevermind)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: compiling help(nevermind)

Nevermind, I figured it out...I guess I didn't reallize how big "big font"
actually was: The problem was with the 50 that I put as the x-
coordinate...hmm...it must be these little details which cause so many
problems that tend to keep people from assembly!

In a message dated 98-12-27 11:29:03 EST, I write:

<< In a message dated 98-12-26 20:18:35 EST, you write:

 << At 20:12 1998-12-26 EST, you wrote:
  >tic:
  >     dc.b	"Tic Tac Toe",0
  >_comment:
  >     dc.b "Tic Tac Toe".0     <------ HERE
  >
  >     end
  >and here is the error:
  >  "Unknown symbol type number $8B"

  What happens if you change "dc.b "Tic Tac Toe".0" to "dc.b "Tic Tac Toe",0"?

  //Olle

 Boy do I feel like an idiot...I must have went over that a million+ times and
 never noticed :( ...So, thanks a million...it at least compiles now...but
 unfortunately there is another problem: Whenever I try to run it, it crashes
 and gives me an address error...well, here is the code again:

      include "tios.h"
      include "util.h"

      xdef _main
      xdef _comment