Re: A89: excuse me, but can we all just cut the whining and talk about a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: excuse me, but can we all just cut the whining and talk about asm?

----Original Message Follows----

ok, I'm just fed up.  The last 500+ messages have all been a waste of
....guys listen to me?  How long will it take before you realize what a
mess =
you've become?  THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND IT MUST BE FIXED.

-------
Thayne Miller

Well im just emailin to tell you "i hear you man!"
wow on a personal basis ...gee if only others could figure this out:)
Well i dont know what to tell you...people just dont seem to understand
the point of the list..i ve not said much..but that's bc i was too busy
reading all the crap..well there are some new list going up so maybe try
that...well the point is it takes courage and a lot of time to write a
letter of this extent ...especially when its to such an explosively
flame crazy group.
my thanx and apologies for having to add to the zelda89 emails!
Nabil Schear