Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

In a message dated 12/18/98 4:41:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:

> In my program I just used three lists, one holding the x coords, others y
>  and z.  Then I drew a line from each point to the one after it.  It saved
>  space but was a real mess to design models for.  I like the matrix with the
>  two endpoints of the line next to each other.  It makes it a lot easier for
>  the user.
>
>  	--Nate

oh okay l see.
Yeah l was thinking of making it so that you could draw lines in 3D as well,
but it would require 2 steps per point l think (and x,y and then move cursor
up/down for z coord).