Re: A89: Suggestion: A simple C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Suggestion: A simple C compiler

>In a message dated 12/17/1998 1:56:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:
>
>> Look at http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/8076/CS/cc.html.
>>  What I think would be much more useful though is a on-calculator assembler
>>  or emulator.  I wrote one in BASIC during calc, but it was slow, had a poor
>>  interface and did MIPS assembly, not m68k.  Maybe after finals get done
>>  I'll get around to porting it...
>>
>>  	--Nate
>
>An on-calc emulator?  I guess you didn't mean to write that.  An on-calc
>assembler would be nice, though.
>
>Daniel Imfeld

No, it is an on-calc emulator.  It emulates the calc on top of the calc --
something that is frequently done by people working with any platform for
asm.  This way if your program crashes, the emulator catches it and saves
your memory.

	--Nate