A89: THE HUMANITY!!! STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF BOB!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: THE HUMANITY!!! STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF BOB!!!!

In a message dated 18/12/98 16:46:39 Pacific Standard Time, Daniel7073@aol.com
writes:

> >How about a formal vote: Please reply with 'Continue' in the message header
>  >to keep my stupidity public and 'STOP' in the message header to shut my
>  >mouth, I will disreaguard any of these from the people I am talking to at
>  >the moment
>
>  There's my vote.

OK, I've tried to keep quiet, I've tried to get my attempts to stop this
thread passive (See: E-mail Flame Wars: A Survivor's Guide) but this takes the
cake. THE LAST THING I WANT IS MORE E-MAIL!!! Just shut up all of you! I have
better things to do with my time than to listen to a bunch of immature idiots
ramble on about how inferior they are to everyone else.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go look for someone selling a used
calculator to replace the one stolen by some idiot who was probably a lot like
you and what's-his-face from earthlink.