Re: A89: Suggestion: A simple C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Suggestion: A simple C compiler

In a message dated 12/17/1998 3:46:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:

> Yea, if someone made something like that it would be better as an
>  application.  BTW, an on calc BASIC compiler would be one of the only apps
>  that I would ever buy.  The compiler that I posted previously is 73k,
>  without an assembler.  Since BASIC is a much more defined language then C,
>  I bet you could fit the whole thing in under 70k, but who knows.  Does
>  anyone know how much space is free on the 89's ROM?
>
>  	--Nate

When you use the ROM Dump program that comes with PlusShell, it syas that the
total is 3 MB (3072 KB).  That's big.  I don't see how the TI Rom could really
take up that much space.  Either the program is wrong, or there is a ton of
free space in the ROM.

Daniel Imfeld