Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

In a message dated 12/18/98 12:05:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Serial@Earthlink.net writes:

> Is this in asm or basic you need?
>
>  Charles Vaughn wrote:
>
>  > I am having difficulty understanding how you convert the x,y,z so it
>  > will become x,y.  Such code is neccesary in a raytracing proggram.

this is almost exactly what l'm doing for my basic program right now,
studio3D.  What l've done is have it draw the plot at x,y+z .  Getting the
plot to rotate requires multiplying of matrices; nlmueller@students.wisc.edu
(Nate Mueller) told me how to do this.
--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>