Re: A89: Ignorance

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Ignorance

If the person has a good programming background, his newbie questions are
usually warranted. If a person knows some BASIC and asks what ld a, 5 (i.e.
86 list) does, well... most of the questions he can find on his own
inititive. Most newbie questions are well documented. The mailing list would
also go over some project objectives, strategy, layout, etc.

-Matt Johnson