A89: C Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: C Compiler

I need a cross compiler to compile C into 68000 asm on my dos/windows
machine.  I know GCC is supposed to be able to do it, but I cant figure out
how.
We (the 89 community) would greatly benefit from a way to compile all our
cool C games onto the calculator!  Most of the small ones wouldnt require
much work other than graphics and certain ROM calls, and I know that the
number of good games for the 89 would double overnight if we found an easy
way to do this.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |

Follow-Ups: References: