A89: Enough is enough

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Enough is enough

I could be wrong, nope. I'm right. Wrong mailing list. This is not a
TI-BASIC mailing list! I have over 1700 messages
and I could have sworn to god I did not join the TI-BASIC mailing list. Why
are all the discussions about BASIC? If this
got any more off topic then it would become like the TI-86 mailing list.. No
worry though, I think it is time for me to start
a *real* mailing list for real (asm) programmers, invitation only, of
course. Feel free to flame me :)

Later,
 Matt Johnson

>I could be wrong, but I think it's as simple as that TI-BASIC race game...
It's really similar to