A89: Libraries / M68K Documentation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Libraries / M68K Documentation

Hi all,

First, I've found a URL that I think is what that person asked for
regarding M68K documentation:

http://www.mot.com/SPS/HPESD/prod/0X0/frames/68000.html#docs_table

Second, I have a question about libraries on the 89.  Quite simply, is
there a way to run _all_ the games/programs/etc. available for the 89?
Some games require certain libraries from PlusShell; some require them
from DoorsOS...  Some programs must be "compiled" for PlusShell... etc.
etc. etc.  Is this a problem with non-standardized standards?  :(  Can't
programmers agree on anything?  What is the story on 89 assembly?  It's
rather confusing.

Kevin DeGraaf

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]