Re: A89: Not Individual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Not Individual

I have the right adapter and its for the serial port.

-----Alex <keymo@stones.com> wrote:

> did you plug it into your parallel port?  if you did, unplug it and
get a 25pin
> to 9pin serial adapter and plug it into your serial port.
>
> Ben Rodgers enlightened me with:
> ->
> ->I just got a graphlink and tried to send some of my files to the 89
> ->and it wouldn't send it becouse it is not an indivual file or
> ->something like that.  What does this mean?
> ->
> ->
> ->
> ->
> ->_________________________________________________________
> ->DO YOU YAHOO!?
> ->
> ->

<HR>
unplug it and get a 25pin to 9pin serial adapter and plug it into your
serial port.  <br>
Ben Rodgers enlightened me with:<br>
-><br>
->I just got a graphlink and tried to send some of my files to the
89<br>
->and it wouldn't send it becouse it is not an indivual file or<br>
->something like that.  What does this mean?<br>
-><br>
-><br>
-><br>
-><br>