Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

> Said it once, I'll say it again. :) My BIOS is an old fossilistic thing and
>  has no mention of comports anywhere in it. :)

Well, then you have to open up your comnputer and mess around with the jumpers
on the card.  Make sure you have the I/O card manual, though, so you can know
which one to change.  I don't even know if you can  change the IRQ's for the
Com ports on the I/O card in old computers, but you probably can..

Daniel Imfeld