Re: A89: interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: interrupts

How do I do that?  What I have now is:

 move.w #$700,d0            ;temporary interrupt mask
 trap #1                                ;call supervisor program to enable
it
 move.l $64,(old_int)        ;save old interrupt address
 bclr.b #2,($600001)        ;clear bit that generates auto 7 interrupt when
writing to ($64)
 move.l #int,($64)                ;new interrupt address
 bset.b #2,($600001)        ;then set it again
 trap #1                                ;replace temporary mask with old
mask

I probably want to put a different mask before the second trap #1, but what
should I put?

Also, a saw a routine that used the instruction st.b, and I couldn't find
what that instruction does anywhere ... is it the same as stop?

>My guess is that it is auto int 2..  it triggers on the keyboard..
>havent tried it yet though..
>(have disabled all the interrupts..  that works ;)
>
>//Olle
>
>> Dux Gregis wrote:
>>
>> does anyone know which interrupt the OS uses to check keypresses?  I've
>> installed an auto 1 interrupt handler, but that doesn't seem to stop the
>> shift, diamond and 2nd keys from being handled by the interrupt; is it
because
>> I'm calling util::idle_loop or should I disable another interrupt as
well?