Re: A89: Speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Speaker

DO NOT USE THIS AMPLIFIER! I belive that Mr. Rodgers only meant to be helpful and has had it work on his calculator.  How ever he isn't a qualified electrical engineer and made a giant mistake.  Normally the link port is set to put and recive X volts.  The sensitive transistor that powers the port is optomized to X volts.  But with the design below the
amp would put 3 extra volts back into the calculator.  Therefore if you used this design long enough it would fry your chip that controls the port.  Silicon is VERY sensitive to major voltage changes.  When doing any amplifier you need to remeber to isolate the modulator and the amplifier.  In a day or to I will send a better amp design to the group.