A89: Getting Started In 68k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Getting Started In 68k

 	Can anyone give me some specific information on getting started in 68k
programming for the 89?  I've asked before and have always been given vague
answers like "look at other people's code" or "go look on www.ticalc.org".
I'm not stupid, and I know these things will help me learn, but I need to
know where to start.  I ordered a free Motorola 68k reference guide, and
received it, but it doesn't make much sense to me (other what very
little of assembly basics I have carried over from my short brush with z80).
By the way, I do not have enough experience to learn 68k based on z80.
I would really enjoy some direct links or precise information to get me
started.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel Walls
flinn@mindspring.com