Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

that sounds awesome!  I remember a while back, when I made a Spinterface port for my Ti-85, I constructed a cartridge with a small speaker with a small variable resistor.  It was pretty cool, but not very loud.  You could adjust the volume by turning the resistor, but it would only make it softer.

If you could post a schematic or draw it on a .gif or something, that would be great =)