Re: A89: STron89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: STron89

Good luck learning English... after studying Spanish, one of the easiest
languages to learn, and knowing how difficult that can be, I REALLY feel sorry
for someone who has to learn English as a Second Language... it's hard enough
for us native speakers...

Good luck, and if you ever have any grammar questions, go ahead and ask me. :)