Re: A89: Re: A92: Re: Quitting ASM or not -- please answer these q

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A92: Re: Quitting ASM or not -- please answer these q

In a message dated 12/6/98 7:37:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, BLoWh0Le@aol.com
writes:

<< for tios::DrawStrXY, I'm pretty sure the y value is pushed first, followed
by
 the x.  And after that I think is the "color."  But what is the very first
 value that everyone seems to be pushing in?

You have to do it in backwards order, because it is written in C.  The
parameters are declared like this:
x, y, string, drawmode
But you have to push them on the stack like this:
drawmode, string, y, x
This is because of the C calling convention, which TIOS uses.

Daniel Imfeld