Re: A89: Run Down on some Things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 19:00 1998-12-06 -0600, you wrote:

>It seems to me that everyone is side-stepping the question that most
>interests me.  How can a BMP be converted to an ASM program for display.
>Preferably, instructions for 7-grays images would be appreciated but is
>2-color is also acceptable.  Thanx in advance.

I hate those questions :) Myself, I would have written a small program
which converted it to raw binary data. However, not from BMP, but
from another format (SCX, TGA) which is even easier to read.

It's not something that you can do with any existing commerical
software exactly. But aren't there are couple of bmp->gray/b&w
programs on ticalc.org already?

--
Real name:     Jimmy Mårdell
Email:         mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se