Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

I'm screwed here, too. Even if I removed the modem, which I don't want to do
because I frequently use the modem and the graphlink at the same time, my bios
is from the pre-dinosaur era and has no mention of comports, and I have no
documentation on what jumpers to move to enable the com port. :(