Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

The modem uses a com port, thus it is disabled in order for the modem to
work. Thus, you can remove the modem and enable the com port in the BIOS, or
change the jumpers on your IO card, depending on your system

-Matt Johnson