A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

The idea of USB is to make it convenient to plug things in.  For
instance, you do not need to restart your computer to connect a new
peripheral.  So USB is best suited for digital cameras and things like
the graph link.  Something like a mouse, which is a permanent fixture,
would be wasting the potential of USB.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:15:40 EST BLoWh0Le@aol.com writes:

>why don't you buy a USB mouse? :)
>
>In a message dated 12/4/98 6:06:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:
>
><< You're talking to someone who has to use AOL's software w/o a mouse
>so that
> the graphlink works. :) Although the serial port works, there's not
>enough of
> them and they're a major pain in the butt. I would like to see a link
>where
> you just plug it in and zoom off. >>

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]