Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

I think a lot of people are getting the wrong idea

This wouldnt be some sort of federal organization it would just be like film critics.  Or something of thouse sorts.  The organization would give its "seal of approval" as said earlier and then gamers or calcers??? would know that game is worth buying.  The programmers themselves would still be in charge of sellign.  Like its an award but you have to pay to get reviewed..then you can say well our prgram one such and such award or whatever

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of bastards."
(My Favorite-as it turned out to be true at least for me)

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone