A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Perverted :)

> And most of I agree on your idea of a definition of excellence.  I
>think
>they should have a written code of excellence and requirements that
>games
>must pass before they can be sold.
>	-McTwist

When you say not sold, you do mean without a "seal of approval", not
completely banned from being sold, right?  It would be very difficult to
prevent someone from selling a game!  And of course, some people might
totally forgo the review system, if they believe their games are good
enough to sell themselves.  One important thing is that the review system
should not be marketed as a service, but instead as a process.  If it
seen as a service, people might look at it the wrong way, such that the
reviewers are involved for financial purposes.  And obviously, five
reviewers writing detailed critiques for $1-$2 each are probably not in
it for the money.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: