Re: A89: Hello!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Hello!

In a message dated 12/3/98 10:55:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:

<< Hi everyone! I'm going to get a TI-89 for Christmas (I've got inside
 connections with Santa, I know these things :) and I just wanted to check out
 how 68000 ASM works. I've learned basic (not BASIC) 86 assembly and I'm
 curious as to the difference between the Z80 ASM and 68000 ASM. Is there any
 web sites or anything that talk about this? >>

Look at www.ticalc.org, www.ti-files.org and calc.ml.org.  Get the file:
92guide.zip from ftp.ticalc.org/text/68k/.  Also, looking at other people's
source code, and this discussion group helps.

Daniel Imfeld