Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

I guess not, if the folks at ee pro have the same idea I have.  Someone could always disassemble a purchased program and distibute a hacked copy of it, but in that case it would be illegal to distribute and the hacked program would be difficult to find.  AAR, it wouldn't make too great an indent into their sales.
Dux Gregis enlightened me with:
->
->well, you know what that means ... you can write a program that will only
->work on only one calc, relieving the privacy problem of paying for calc
->programs

so you're saying that the EE pro software that can be bought isn't "pirateable?"  or is it?  this is a question i've had for awhile.