Re: A89: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Holy god what did i do???????

In a message dated 12/2/98 7:23:59 PM Central Standard Time,
Daniel7073@aol.com writes:

<<
 Try this:
 1. Take out one AAA battery.
 2. Press and hold the (-) and ) keys.
 3. Put the battery back in (don't let go of the keys).
 4. Wait until the entire home screen fully appears as it should.  It may take
 a while.
 5. Let go of the keys.
 6. Now your calculator is just like it was when you turned it on for the
first
 time.

 If that does not work, someone on some message board suggested removing a
 battery and connecting the calc's battery terminals with a wire for just a
 second.  I'm not sure if this is really a good idea, but if nothing else
 works, you may as well.

 Daniel Imfeld >>

I don't know why you people do that, I just hold "On" while taking out the
batts and putting them in, release "On", and press it again.  It will turn on