A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

I don't know how it will work on the 89, but on the other calcs, if they
crash, you could take out the batteries and hold ON for ten seconds.  As
soon as you turn it on again (with the batteries back in place) it should
function normally.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Wed, 02 Dec 1998 17:07:52 -0800 Serial <Serial@Earthlink.net> writes:

>Sure but I have a graphlink already. Thank god i got it working, I
>took out every battery and let it
>sit for 5 minutes then put em back in and it worked but what the heck
>was that all about, it totally
>renders the calculator unusable without a screwdriver, is it an error
>in plusshell or what?
>
>Miles Raymond wrote:
>
>> Wow, nothing after 2ND-<->-ON?  And the battery trick didn't work?
>Try leaving the batteries out
>> for a while.  Make sure you take out that backup battery first- you
>don't want to drain it.
>>
>> Can I add your name to the USB Graph Link list?
>>
>> -Miles Raymond

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: