Re: A89: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Holy god what did i do???????

I've had it happen many times where not even taking out all five batteries
worked.  The only thing that did work was holding (-) and the right
parenthesis while putting in the batteries and then keeping them held down
for five more seconds.  I got that from page 547 of the manual .. maybe your
says something different

>>I was in the plusshell browser and I went down a list when all the sudden
the
>>top left of the screen started displaying wierd crap and my calculator
>>shut off.
>>Now it wont turn back on for anything at all. I tried the
2nd-right-left-on
>>reboot. NOTHING. I took the batteries out and put em back in ...nothing.
Can