Re: A89: Check sum problem Really need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Check sum problem Really need help

In a message dated 12/02/1998 10:30:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:

> Isn't there a battery thing on the status bar?  I haven't had mind for
>  that long so the batteries are still good.  I didn't exactly rip on ti
>  though, just filed a bug report.
>
>  	--Nate

The TI-89 will tell you when the batteries get low, and when they get very
low, but besides that there is no way to tell.  However, if the calc can tell
you when the batteries are low it might be possible to write a battery level
program.

Daniel Imfeld