A89: Check sum problem Really need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Check sum problem Really need help

Ok i was playing megacar the other day. I was ussing andy's levels and
my calc crashed.  It said Adress Error.  But then when i went to put the
games back on my calc via ti graph's 89 software.  The first realease
version.  It said Transsmision aborted : Invalid check sum.  And i can't
send anything to my calc.  Does anyone know what is going on.  I can't
send anything to my calc with the 92p sofware either.  If someone know
what is goign on please give me some help.  Oh yea i have a ti graph
link cord too.  This has never happened to me before but it is happening
now.  Anybody know what is going on.

Thanks for all the help you might have.

   Bryan~