Re: A89: Quick Redraw?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Quick Redraw?

>In a message dated 11/30/98 8:38:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>assets@eden.rutgers.edu writes:
>
><< not if you are loading the ball from your code and not from the LCD,
which
> would be much easier in the first place >>
>
>i don't completely understand, what do you mean by loading the ball from
the
>code and not the LCD?  i apologize for my own stupidity.

Everytime you move the sprite, you are not actually "moving" the sprite,
just taking the sprite you have defined in your code and putting it to new
coordinates.  Since the sprite doesn't change within your program (it would
change in the event of a collision on the LCD), you don't have to worry
about corrupting the sprite image; it is constanly refreshing itself.