Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

>or you can use video memory that way you don't take up space in your
>program; a lot of the allocated memory for the video memory is unused
>so
>that it can be compatable with 92+
>
>note:
>to access the memory in your program you would use relative addressing
>(label(pc)) and to access the video memory you would use absolute
>addressing
>(just label)

I was wondering how calculators with differing screen sizes could run the
same programs, considering that these programs write to specific pixels.
Where exactrly is the video memory, and what parts are unused?  Is there
a "chunk" at the end of each row?

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]