A89: To Blowhole...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: To Blowhole...

hmm.. you blowhole?  (cant you tell us your real name?)
i'm starting to get quite annoyed on your letters to..  I REALLY think you
should check if what you say really is correct, before you post it on this
list... I have now seen severe errors in many of you last letters..  like this:

> not necessarily.  for example:
> #10 is ten in decimal, but #$10 is 2 in binary.  # just means it is an
> immediate value.

and this:

><< Can you explain the xxx(pc) thing to me again?  I didn't catch it the first
>time around. >>
>I'm no expert, but from what I've gathered from looking at other people's
>code, the xxx(pc) loads the effective address of xxx into the Program Counter
>(PC).  Thus, when the appropriate ROM call is called, it looks to the PC for
>the address of xxx.

You are only making it harder for the poor beginners...   You obviously don't
know anything..  if you are not certain what you are speaking of.. then DON'T
speak, and find out how it is...
I think you should read through Jimmy Mårdells tutorial again (that you only
used for reference) because you obviously didn't get much of it...

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: