A89: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Question

Hi all,

This question does not directly relate to ASM, but I thought that an
infant list devoted to the 89 would be a good place to ask.  If you don't
like this, please hit "delete" and don't flame me.  :)

I understand that the 89 uses Flash ROM, otherwise known as 'user data
archive.'  I have heard that Flash ROM "burns out" after a certain number
of uses.  Is this true?  What is that number?  Will it affect the
operational life of the data archive?

Thanks,
Kevin DeGraaf

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]