[A86] Re: TI-86 Menu Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: TI-86 Menu Routine

i remember having one called ti86all.h/inc. i remember there being at least
commenting with it. i haven't had an 86 for a long time nor do i have any of
the programming files anymore so unfortunately i couldn't send it to you
directly. i think maybe it was clem's list with comments added (cuz clem was
the man for rom calls). hope this might help you in your search.