[A86] Re: Fraction ROM Calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Fraction ROM Calls

I think the call is mov10toop1 (from (hl)). The best equivelent I could
find in the 83 rom calls was mov9...Also from their sdk it seems their
ops are 9+1 bytes instead of 10+1 as the 86'es are.

I'll keep at it and get it to work eventually, and post the working code
back here.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to post them. :)

Thanks for the help!

Ricky Cobb
http://tip.ti-programmers.com/
arcadesdude@intercom.net
[IM]
icq 41440378
msn arcadesdude
y!  arcadesdude
aim arcadesdude

6/22/02 1:40:34 AM, "TJ" <comfortably_numb_@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hmm damn it's been a long time since I did anything with OPs. That code
>should work pretty good if you just changed it to look for 'A' and cleaned
>up the 83 code. I believe the call would be copy10toOP1 (I don't remember
>any different byte size copying). I'm not sure if there is a dispOP2 call or
>not but if there isn't then just use the copyOP1toOP2 call and display it
>with OP1 again.
>
>> Hrm...What are the input and output of _tofrac?
>> In other words how do I use it?
>>

>> What I have here doesnt do anything really...
>>
>> I'm trying to look up the real variable A
>> and then do >frac on it and have the numerator in op1
>> and the denomiator in op2 like you say _toFrac does.
>>

>> The code is for the 83plus but is similar to the 86.
>> #include "ti83plus.inc"
>> .plugin asm83p.dll ;for cz80 (jonah cohen's z80 compiler)
>> #DEFINE TI83P
>> #include "ion.inc"
>> #ifdef TI83P
>> .org progstart-2
>>  .db $BB,$6D
>> #else
>> .org progstart
>> #endif
>>
>> START:
>>
>>  bcall(_homeup)
>>  bcall(_ClrScrn)
>>
>>  ld hl,Avar
>>  rst 20h
>>  rst 10h
>>  ret c
>>  ex de,hl
>>
>>  bcall(_Mov9ToOP1)
>>  bcall(_ToFrac)
>>  bcall(_dispOP1a)
>>
>>  ret
>>
>> Avar:
>>  .db 0,tA
>>
>> .end
>>

>> Ricky Cobb
>> http://tip.ti-programmers.com/
>> arcadesdude@intercom.net
>> [IM]
>> icq 41440378
>> msn arcadesdude
>> y!  arcadesdude
>> aim arcadesdude
>>

>> 6/21/02 12:21:01 PM, Xavier LaRue <paxl@videotron.ca> wrote:
>>

>> >Hi,
>> >If you use _toFrac . The numerator will be stored into op1 and the
>denomiator
>> into op2.. This work perfectly on the 83+.. But I don't know if that the
>same on
>> the 86 :)
>> >
>> >Hope that help,
>> >Xavier LaRue