[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

Ah, yes Asm Studio is better at that, but oh well.

You have to manually fix any absolute addresses in the relocated part of
the program.

Here's a [sqrt]Form prog that should work with TASM:
(note how "call show" becomes "call show-myform+_asm_exec_ram")

#include "asm86.h"
#include "ti86asm.inc"
#include "ti86abs.inc"
#include "ti86ops.inc"

_formreal       equ $5191
_pop_fp         equ $479f
_ABS_MOVE       equ $524d

.org _asm_exec_ram

        ld hl,name-1
        rst $20
        rst $10
        jr c,install
        jp _delvar              ;os will reset the flag for us
install:
        ld hl,myformend-myform+2
        call _CREATEPROG
    xor a
    ld hl,2
    add hl,de
        adc a,b
        call _SET_ABS_DEST_ADDR
        xor a
        ld hl,here
        call _SET_ABS_SRC_ADDR
        ld hl,myformend-myform+2
        call _ABS_MOVE
        set 1,(iy+$24)
        ret

name:   .db $05,$10,"FORM"

here:
        .db $8e,$28
myform: call _pop_fp
        ld a,(_OP1)
        and $1f
        cp $01                  ;ignore not simple complex #
        jr z,mf0
        cp a                    ;set zf
        ret
mf0:    ld (_curCol),a          ;start in col 1
        call show-myform+_asm_exec_ram
        ld a,'+'
        call _putc
        call _OP2TOOP1
        call show-myform+_asm_exec_ram
        ld a,'i'
        call _putc
        call _newline
        or a                    ;clear zf
        ret

show:   ld a,18
        call _formreal
        ld hl,_OP3
        jp _puts

myformend:

.end

-josh

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:22:14 -0400 Xavier LaRue <paxl@videotron.ca>
writes:

> Ok, I know that is not a beginner question but this is an
> interesting question,
> So .. I need to use the home screen hook so this will be
> [sqrt]Home..
> It is called when the input buffer is modified(If it work like in
> the 83+ .. this will be simple to port my rpn parser ) ... But I
> can't make it work because TASM dos'nt like 2 .org in one file.. can
> somone help me with that detail, I can't make homestck( an prog that
> use home screen hook ) compile right.. I don't use asm studio
> because I'm in linux.. So How to compile a prog with 2 .org to make
> it work Correctly .. ??
>
> Thx all
> Xavier LaRue

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!