[A86] Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

Hey all,
I was working on an matrix code emulator for the 82/83/83+ and I realise that I never program for my 86.. So I try to port it.. and it work correcly but I have some question:

1) Can you tell me how to stop the screen refresh.. because when I update the screen.. It flicker.. Because my refresh routine is too slow so how to stop the refresh of the screen ?

2) Can somone tell me what are the saferam in the ti-86 .. I know well the 83+ but I seem can't find any equate for the 86??

3) This is probably my hardest question.. So here it go: I made a rpn parser application for the 83+ but I want to port it to 86.. So my question is how hook work on 86 and how the parser work??

Thank you all,
Xavier LaRue