[A86] bin2var help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] bin2var help

I run GNU/Linux (what you probably call Linux (incorrectly) ), have
installed z88dk, and was able to compile a program. I used "bin2var a.bas
hello.86p" and it worked. But the program is a bunch of nonsense.

I also tried to convert a text file to an 86p file. When viewed with a
text viewer (cat, less, emacs, DOS edit) it looks fine, but in the
TI-Graphlink program editor, it comes out scrambled.

I've attached hw.86p, a text file to 86p sample, and world.86p, a zcc
hello world assembly program (that didn't work).

Any help would be appreciated,

Ryan M. McConahy

-- Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream
-- File: hw.86p