[A86] Re: Hybid ASM/BASIC Prog questions..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hybid ASM/BASIC Prog questions..

Unless I've (as usual) completely misunderstood what you're doing, I
think your "pic1" code should look like this...

pic1:
  ld de,$fc00
  ld hl,pic1_data
  ld bc,1024
  ldir
  ;...

As for translating a real variable into a single-byte integer...
I seem to remember there being a rom call that would recall the "x"
variable into _OP1, then there was another rom call to convert it to
integer-form.  I've never had use for them though, so I don't remember
what they're called...  I'm sure Josh does though :)

On Friday, January 04, 2002, Dillon wrote:

> Hello again,
>   Geez, I'm full of questions, a while ago I started to make a basic rpg that used around 6 picture files (1024 Bytes EACH!) and now that I have some ASM knowlege, I was trying to find away to
> transfer thos pics to ONE asm prog, heres what I was thining.

> You would write in basic.

:2|->>|xr

--
Hail Ants!