[A86] Re: Some more questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Some more questions...

clipping is where some of the sprite can be cut off, like at the edges of
the screen so they dont wrap around. masking a sprite is where you have
basically two sprites that form one by anding them together, so if your
sprite mask is all on then it will display the whole thing, if its all off
then it will be 'invisible' basically its an easy way to allow the sprite to
be drawn with some parts of it see thru. unmasked sprites are just sprites
without a mask, for use when you wanna clear everything from the area of the
sprite when its drawn.

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&url=http://
www.getpennytalk.com