[A86] I have several questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] I have several questions.

First, I was wondering how shells like ishell, can tell stuff like the icon and shell title after they find a program.

Also, would it be possible for programs to share routines by reading from compiled programs. Like for instance could you put a program on your calculater called draw, that would just be a findpixel, putsprite, and tilemap routine all wraped into one so that programs can access it. That way if you have 6 compatible games on your calc they would all use program draw instead of having the routine in each individual file.

I'm asking these, because, although I'm not the most experianced programmer in the world, my goal is to create a shell, that can take advantege of shared routines (if possible) by having some built in to it, so that you dont need a whole bunch of small files on your calc.

Thanks,
Dillon Foley.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup