[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

Hello,

     The problem I'm having is with the "TI-Graph Link".  I realize that it
is possible to impliment full-duplex asynchronous communication with extra
hardware.  But I'm wondering if there is a way around this problem that
doesn't involve ditching the current TI-Graph Link, or modifying the host
software any.  I don't want to have to use an alternative graphlink.

talk to you later,

David E. West