[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

The calc link cables are actually just TI's way of using cheap alternative audio plugs. Since there's two open sections for communications(I'm assuming the ground or return can't be used, but maybe it can) wouldn't it be possible to use one as send and the other recieve. Though I'm not sure if the calc sends check bits for what it recieves and visa-versa, I'm sure there is some workaround for this, that's what time is for.

interesting topic

HB9/KC5ZFZ