[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

Hello,

     For my application I will not have control of the PC side.  I'm trying
to write a program to dial into SLIP or PPP hosts.  I haven't thought about
trying to use the USB link.  I wanted to run RS-232 eventually to make use
of old 9600 baud external modems.  I could also just cook up my own protocol
converter that is more user friendly, but I was hoping to build this network
stack to be usible with the existing graphlink.  Cause I would think most
people would have that.

     It sounds like people seem to agree that this is a real problem and
that there isn't much to be done about using the graphlink in any sort of
full-duplex way.

Thanks,

David E. West