[A86] Re: Displaying Variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Displaying Variables

The numbers 0-9 in ascii are represented by characters $30 to $39, so
if you have a single-digit number, all you need to do is add $30 to
it, then you can call _vputmap or whatever to display it.

If you have a larger number, you'll need to do something like this:
(I'll let you work out the actual code)

        divide number by 10
        add $30 to the remainder
        display that with your favorite rom routine
        see if the quotient was 0
        if not, repeat the whole process

--
Aaron was here.